terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2011

Good things come in 2



This is a really funny story. I have this jacket for 2 years now, is it been that long? It seems as if it was only last winter. I bought it in Benneton, it was a good investment. The colour is still very much alive, and it doesn’t look like 2 years old. Unfortunately it doesn’t fit me quite well. I blame my mum. I don’t know what she did to it in the dry machine.
Don’t think I am crazy and bought 2. No I didn’t do that but this Christmas my older brother came home from college to celebrate with us. He is studying and working far from where we live so he doesn’t visit us often. He is in his 3rd year. When he arrived he brought with him a bag with clothes he didn’t use and/or didn’t feet him anymore. Who were they for? Yes they were for me. I was like “some more garbage”, not that he doesn’t dress well, it’s just not my taste. I was awesomely surprised when I found the same exact jacket as I had in green plus it was a size bigger.

5 comentários:

  1. Lovely blog! What do you think about following each other?

    www.onlyupsidedown.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice blog dear :)
    thank you for your comment!!

    xxx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think I am your first follower!!!!!! I always support new blogs,I remember when I started mine about 9 months ago!
    Deves ser portugues, nao e? eu sou uma portuguesa a viver na Grecia! See you around!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great story!! and nice jacket!!

    thanks for your comment on my blog:)
    I'm following you, Im looking forward to seeing more from you, come follow me back if you want!

    xx
    http://nm-clindoeil.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice newborn blog :D Thank you for visiting mine!
    We might follow each other, what do you think about it? I've already followed you :)
    xoxo ♥♥♥
    Francesca.

    FASHIONCROUTON
    FASHIONCROUTON
    FASHIONCROUTON

    ResponderEliminar